Do you love the event industry? Can you interact with customers in a way that elevates their experience? Are you passionate about being at the center of large-scale, high-energy events and liaising with other event staff and attendees? If you answered “yes”, then we might have the perfect job for you!
Five Star Security is looking for eager event professionals who will work on the ground during events to help ensure seamless operations and an exceptional experience for our client’s attendees.
You’ll be responsible for supporting “on-site” areas such as line management, check-ins/outs, concierge, VIP services, and more.
Note: This is a full-time position with Five Star. You will be assigned as needed, and the specific duties of this role may vary slightly with each event.
What your duties may consist of:
- Represent Five Star at assigned events.
- Assist with event check-ins/outs
- Assist with general attendee inquiries
- Direct attendees to event locations
- Assist with transportation/parking logistics
- Assist with wristband checks for general events
- Assist with daily on-site activities
- Assist with set up/tear down of event spaces if required
- Relay customer complaints/suggestions to the appropriate channels
- Provide general logistical support
- Other operational tasks as required
- Must be 18+ or older
- Have reliable transportation
- Be polite, friendly, outgoing, and respectful
- Hard Working
- Ability to stand for long hours
- Ability to work as a team member
Five Star will work around school and other job schedules with advance notice. Available hours and days may vary. Join our team and make new friends. Please bring 2 forms of ID when interviewing.
If you like interacting with people, this would be the perfect Full-time or secondary job for you!
Why Work Here?
Our team is a family!! We will not just RISE our company above the Rest, we will RISE our Employees above the Rest!
Job Type: Full-time / Part-time + Benefits
Rate of Pay: $17+ per hour
- 12-hour shift
- 10-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
- 4-hour shift
We abide by all local laws and best practices to protect our employees and clients.
Questions We May Ask During Interview(s):
- Are you located in the Bay or Sacramento area with dependable transportation?
- Do you have experience working in the Events industry? If yes, please elaborate on your past experience.
- Based on your understanding of this role’s responsibilities, what are the most important qualities to have as Five Star Event Staff?
- Why do you want to work with Five Star in this role?
Work Location: Varies with the need of the business.